Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Vera&John casino, home to hundreds of amazing online slot games, table games, live casino games, and much more.Whether you want to play at home on your PC. If you are a new Vera user, click the button below. I have a new controller to set up. If you already have an account, please login. DCI Vera Stanhope. Jon Morrison DC Kenny Lockhart. See Full Cast Latest News See All. The Best Shows to Binge-Watch on Acorn TV The service specializes in British and international. Vera John 20 Free Spins Book Of Dead Gold’ Edition at Casino Heroes; Complete Guide to the Best No Deposit Bonus Offers; Free Spins & Beyond – Top Tips to Turn You into a Slot Pro; 11. This game is a High Limit title and has a higher minimum spend per spin.
|Meaning||'Truth' or 'Faith' Albanian: 'Summer'|
|Region of origin||Europe|
|Nickname(s)||Věrka, Věrča, Věruška|
|Related names||Veronica, Verena, Olivera, Severa|
|Popularity||see popular names|
Vera (Cyrillic: Ве́раVéra, “faith”) is a female first name of Slavic origin, and by folk etymology it has also been explained as Latin vera meaning true. In Slavic languages, Vera means faith. The name Vera has been used in the English speaking world since the 19th century and was popular in the early 20th century.
Usage: English, German, Italian, Spanish, Scandinavian, Slovak, Czech, Greek, Dutch, Slovene, Bulgarian, Serbian, Croatian, Macedonian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Albanian, French, Polish, Armenian, Hungarian, Romanian.
Other scripts: Вера (Russian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Macedonian), Βέρα (Greek)
Diminutives: Veer, Veerke, Veertje (Dutch), Verica (Serbian and Croatian), Verka or Vierka (Slovakian), Verochka, Verusha (Russian).
Other languages: Verel (French), Věra (Czech), Veera (Finnish), Veer, Veerle (Dutch), Wiera (Polish), Vira (Ukrainian), Viera (Slovak)
In the Ancient Greek and Christian faith, Saint Fides (Faith or Vera), her sisters Spes (Hope) and Caritas (Love) and their mother Sophia (Wisdom), died as martyrs in the second century AD during the persecution of Christians in the Roman Empire under the emperor Hadrian. The names are also the words designating the three key Christian virtues mentioned in Apostle Paul's First Epistle to the Corinthians (1 Corinthians 13:13).
In the English language, late 13c., verray 'true, real, genuine,' later 'actual, sheer' (late 14c.), from Anglo-French verrai, Old French verai 'true, truthful, sincere; right, just, legal,' from Vulgar Latin *veracus, from Latin verax (genitive veracis) 'truthful,' from verus 'true' (source also of Italian vero), from PIE root *were-o- 'true, trustworthy.' Meaning 'greatly, extremely' is first recorded mid-15c. Used as a pure intensive since Middle English.
In Albanian the meaning of the word 'vera' is summer. The Albanian male version of the name Vera is Veriu which has the meaning 'north' alb. (veri, veriu).
- Vera Albreht (1895–1971), Slovene poet, writer, publicist and translator
- Vera Alentova (born 1942), Soviet actress
- Vera Altayskaya (1919–1978), Soviet actress
- Vera Eugenia Andrus (1895–1979), American artist and printmaker
- Vera Anisimova (born 1952), Soviet athlete
- Vera Anstey (1889–1976), British economist
- Vera Atkins (1908–2000), Romanian-born British intelligence officer during World War II
- Vera Baboun (born 1956), Palestinian politician
- Vera Baeva (born 1930), Bulgarian writer and composer
- Vera Baird (born 1950), British Labour Party activist, barrister, author and lecturer
- Vera Baklanova (born 1947), Soviet Olympic diver
- Věra Barandovská-Frank (born 1952), Czech Esperantist and philologist
- Vera Baranovskaya (1885–1935), Russian actress
- Vera Barbosa (born 1989), Portuguese track and field athlete
- Vera Barclay (1893–1989), British novelist and leading female pioneer Scouter
- Vera Bazarova (born 1993), Russian pair skater
- Vera Begić (born 1982), Croatian athlete
- Véra Belmont (born 1938), French film producer, director and screenwriter
- Vera Berdich (1915–2003), American printmaker
- Vera Bergkamp (born 1971), Dutch politician
- Věra Bílá (born 1954), Romani musician and singer of Romani folk and pop songs
- Vera Bjelik (1921–1944), Soviet World War II aircraft navigator
- Vera Blagojević (1920-1942), Yugoslav political activist
- Vera von Blumenthal, American potter and educator
- Vera Bogetti (born 1908), British stage and film actress
- Vera Borea, French fashion designer
- Vera de Bosset (1888–1982), Russian-born American dancer and artist
- Vera Bradford (1904–2004), Australian classical pianist and teacher
- Vera Brezhneva (born 1982), Ukrainian pop-singer and television presenter
- Vera Brittain (1893–1970), English writer
- Vera Broido (1907–2004), Russian-born British writer
- Vera Brosgol (born 1984), Russian-born American cartoonist and animator
- Vera Scantlebury Brown (1889–1946), Australian medical practitioner and pediatrician
- Vera Brühne (1910–2001), German victim of miscarriage of justice
- Vera Bryndzei (born 1952), Ukrainian speed skater
- Vera Buchanan (1902–1955), American Democratic politician
- Vera C. Bushfield (1889–1976), American politician
- Vera Alexandrovna Tiscenko Calder (1902–1983), Russian actress
- Vera Carmi (1914–1969), Italian film actress
- Vera Carrara (born 1980), Italian professional racing cyclist
- Vera Cáslavská (born 1942), Czech gymnast
- Vera Caspary (1899–1987), American writer
- Vera Celis (born 1959), Belgian politician
- Věra Černá (born 1963), Czech artistic gymnast
- Vera Chapman (1898–1996), English author and founder of the first Tolkien Society
- Vera Chino (born 1943), Native American potter
- Vera Chirwa (born 1932), Malawian-born lawyer and human and civil rights activist
- Vera Chytilová (born 1929), Czech film director
- Véra Clouzot (1913–1960), Brazilian-born French film actress and screenwriter
- Vera Coking, American eminent domain litigant
- Grand Duchess Vera Constantinovna of Russia (1854–1912), daughter of Grand Duke Konstantine Nicholaievich of Russia
- Princess Vera Constantinovna of Russia (1906–2001), youngest child of Grand Duke Konstantine Konstantinovich of Russia
- Vera Cordeiro (born 1950), Brazilian social entrepreneur and physician
- Vera Cornish, British stage and film actress
- Vera Dajht-Kralj (born 1928), Croatian Jewish sculptor
- Vera Day (born 1935), British film and television actress
- Vera Micheles Dean (1903–1972), Russian-American political scientist
- Vera Djatel (born 1984), Ukrainian footballer
- Vera Dua (born 1952), Belgian politician
- Vera Duarte, Cape Verdean human rights activist and politician
- Vera Ducas (1912–1948), Czechoslovak Jewish woman murdered in Israel reportedly for spying
- Vera Dulova (1909–2000), Russian harpist
- Vera Ðurašković (born 1949), Yugoslav basketball player
- Vera Dushevina (born 1986), Russian tennis player
- Vera Duss (1910 — 2005), American-born French medical doctor and Roman Catholic nun
- Vera Elkan (1908–2008), South African photographer
- Vera Farmiga (born 1973), American actress of Ukrainian origin
- Vera King Farris (1938–2009), American zoologist and academic
- Vera Figner (1852–1942), Russian revolutionary
- Vera Filatova (born 1982), Ukrainian-born British actress
- Vera Fischer (actress) (born 1951), Brazilian actress
- Vera Fischer (sculptor) (1925–2009), Croatian sculptor
- Vera Flasarová (born 1952), Czech politician
- Vera Fogwill (born 1972), Argentine film and television actress, film director, and screenplay writer
- Vera Frances (born 1930), British actress
- Vera Francis, Native American writer and activist
- Vera Freeman (1865–1896), American stage actress
- Vera Friedländer (1928 - 2019), German writer and Holocaust survivor
- Vera Mae Green (1928 - 1982), African American anthropologist, scholar, educator, author
- Vera Galushka-Duyunova (1945–2012), Russian volleyball player
- Vera Gebuhr (born 1916), Danish film actress
- Vera Gedroitz (1870–1932), Lithuanian princess, doctor of medicine and writer
- Vera Georgiyevna Orlova (1894—1977), Russian actress
- Vera Gornostayeva (born 1929), Russian pianist
- Vera Grabe (born 1951), Colombian anthropologist and politician
- Vera Griner (1890–1992), Russian music teacher
- Vera Hall (1902–1964), American folk singer
- Vera Harsányi (born 1919, date of death unknown), Hungarian freestyle swimmer
- Vera Henriksen (born 1927), Norwegian writer
- Vera Hilger (born 1971), German painter
- Vera Holland (1949–1996), English woman who was murdered
- Vera Louise Holmøy (born 1931), Norwegian judge
- Vera Holtz (born 1953), Brazilian television and cinema actress
- Vera Homp (born 1991), German footballer
- Vera Ilyina (born 1974), Russian diver
- Vera Inber (1890–1972), Russian-Soviet poet and writer
- Vera Int-Veen (born 1967), German journalist and television presenter
- Vera Isaku (born 1955), Albanian journalist
- Vera James (1892–19??), New Zealand-born theatre and film actor
- Věra Janoušková (1922–2010), Czech sculptor, painter and graphic artist
- Vera Jeftimijades (born 1937), Yugoslav fencer
- Vera Jocić (1923–1944), Yugoslav partisan
- Vera Johnson (1920–2007), Canadian folk singer
- Vera Jordanova (born 1975), Bulgarian-Finnish model and actress
- Vera Kamsha (born 1962), Russian author of high fantasy and journalist
- Vera Karalli (1889–1972), Russian ballet dancer, choreographer and silent film actress
- Vera Karmishina-Ganeeva (born 1988), Russian athlete
- Vera Katz (1933–2017), American Democratic politician
- Vera Kharuzhaya (1903–1942), Belarusian Communist writer and activist
- Vera Kholodnaya (1893–1919), Russian silent film actress
- Vera Kingston (1917–1996), English swimmer
- Vera Klement (born 1929), Polish-born American artist
- Věra Klimková (born 1957), Czechoslovak cross country skier
- Vera Kobalia (born 1981), Georgian politician
- Vera Koedooder (born 1983), Dutch professional racing cyclist
- Věra Kohnová (1929–1942), Czech Jewish diarist and concentration camp victim
- Vera Kolodzig (born 1985), German-Portuguese actress
- Vera Komarkova (1942–2005), Czech-born American mountaineer and botanist
- Vera Komisova (born 1953), Russian hurdler
- Vera Komissarzhevskaya (1864–1910), Russian actress
- Véra Korène (1901–1996), Russian-born French actress and singer
- Vera Koval (born 1983), Russian judoka
- Vera Krasnova (born 1950), Russian speed skater
- Vera Krasova (born 1987), Russian model and beauty queen
- Vera Krepkina (born 1933), Russian athlete
- Vera Kublanovskaya (1920–2012), Russian mathematician
- Věra Kůrková (born 1948), Czech computer scientist
- Vera Lantratova (born 1947), Russian volleyball player
- Vera Leigh (1903–1944), British spy during World War II
- Vera Lengsfeld (born 1952), German politician
- Vera Leth (born 1958), Greenlandic Ombudsman
- Vera Lewis (1873–1956), American film and stage actress
- Vera Lindsay (1911–1992), British Shakespearean actress
- Vera Lischka (born 1977), Austrian breaststroke swimmer
- Vera G. List (1908–2002), American art collector and philanthropist
- Vera Liubatovich (1855–1907), Russian revolutionary
- Vera Bate Lombardi (1885–1948), English-born socialite
- Vera Lutter (born 1960), German-born American artist
- Vera Lynn (1917–2020), English singer
- Vera Lysklætt (born 1954), Norwegian politician
- Vera Mackey, Irish camogie player
- Vera MacLeavy (1919–2008), English librarian and Moravian Church archivist
- Vera Malinovskaya (1900–1988), Russian silent film actress
- Vera Manuel (1949–2010), Canadian First Nations writer
- Vera Maretskaya (1906–1978), Russian actress
- Vera Laughton Mathews (1888–1959), English Women's Royal Naval Service officer
- Vera Nikolaevna Maslennikova (1926–2000), Russian mathematician
- Vera Matović (born 1946), Serbian folk singer
- Vera Maxwell (1901–1995), American sportswear and fashion designer
- Vera McKechnie (born 1929), British children's television presenter
- Vera Menchik (1906–1944), British chess player
- Vera Michalski (born 1954), Swiss publisher
- Vera Miles (born 1929), American actress
- Vera Mischenko, Russian attorney and environmentalist
- Vera Misevich (1945–1995), Ukrainian equestrian
- Vera Moskalyuk (born 1981), Ukrainian-born Russian judoka
- Vera Mukhina (1889–1953), Russian sculptor
- Vera Myller (1880–1970), Russian mathematician who became the first female professor in Romania
- Véra Nabokov (1902–1991), wife, editor, and translator of Vladimir Nabokov
- Vera Nazarian (born 1966), Russian-born American fantasy and science fiction writer
- Vera Nazina (born 1931), Russian painter
- Vera Nebolsina (born 1989), Russian chess player
- Vera Neumann (born 1907), American fashion designer
- Vera Nikolić (born 1948), Serbian track and field athlete
- Vera Nikolić Podrinska (1886–1972), Croatian painter and baroness
- Vera Olcott (1893–19?), American dancer
- Vera Olsson (born 1974), Finnish television producer and television host
- Vera Georgiyevna Orlova (1894—1977), Russian Soviet actress
- Vera Markovna Orlova (1918—1993), Soviet Russian actress
- Vera Osoianu, Moldovan librarian, activist and writer
- Vera Page (1921-1931), British murder victim
- Vera Jayne Palmer (1933–1967), birth name of Jayne Mansfield, American actress
- Vera Panova (1905–1973), Soviet novelist, playwright, and journalist
- Vera Pauw (born 1963), Dutch football coach and former player
- Vera Pavlova (born 1963), Russian poet
- Vera Pearce (1895–1966), Australian stage and film actress
- Vera Perlin (1902–1974), Canadian humanitarian
- Vera Pezer (born 1939), Canadian curler and academic
- Vera Pless (born 1931), American mathematician
- Vera Popkova (1943–2011), Soviet track and field athlete
- Vera Popova (1867–1896), Russian chemist
- Vera Pospíšilová-Cechlová (born 1978), Czech athlete
- Vera Putina (born 1926), Georgian woman who claims that Vladimir Putin is her lost son
- Vera Hruba Ralston (1919–2003), Czech-American skater and actress
- Vera Ramaciotti (1891—1982), Australian philanthropist
- Vera Renczi, Romanian serial killer
- Vera Reynolds (1899–1962), American film actress
- Vera Rich (1936–2009), British poet, journalist, historian, and translator
- Vera Ellen Westmeier Rohe (known as Vera-Ellen, 1921–1981), American actress
- Vera Rózsa (1917–2010), Hungarian singer
- Vera Rubin (1928-2016), American astronomer
- Věra Růžičková (born 1928), Czech gymnast
- Vera Beaudin Saeedpour (1930–2010), American researcher and scholar
- Vera Salvequart (1919–1947), Czech-born German concentration camp nurse executed for war crimes
- Vera Santos (born 1981), Portuguese race walker
- Alina Vera Savin (born 1988), Romanian bobsledder
- Vera Scarth-Johnson (1912–1999), British-born Australian botanist and botanical illustrator
- Vera Schmidt (born 1982), Hungarian singer-songwriter
- Vera Schmidt (psychoanalyst) (1889–1937), Russian educationist and psychoanalyst
- Vera Schmiterlöw (1904–1987), Swedish actress
- Vera Schwarcz (born 1947), Romanian-born American sinologist and academic
- Vera Sessina (born 1986), Russian gymnast
- Vera Sheehan, Irish camogie player
- Vera Shimanskaya (born 1981), Russian rhythmic gymnast
- Vera Brady Shipman (1889-1932), American composer, journalist, and writer
- Vera Shitjeni (born 1974), Albanian politician
- Vera Shtelbaums (born 1937), Russian rhythmic gymnastics coach
- Vera Shvetsova (born 1929), Russian ballet teacher and balletmaster
- Eleonora Vera Sipos (1900–1988), New Zealand businesswoman, humanitarian and welfare worker
- Vera Sisson (1891–1954), American film actress of the silent era
- Vera Slutskaya (1874–1917), Russian revolutionary
- Vera Šnajder (1904–1976), Bosnian mathematician
- Vera Sobetova (born 1992), Russian sprint canoeist
- Vera Sokolova (born 1987), Russian race walker
- Vera T. Sós (born 1930), Hungarian mathematician
- Vera Sotnikova (born 1960), Soviet (Russian) theatre, television and movie actress
- Věra Soukupová (born 1932), Czech mezzo-soprano
- Vera Stanley Alder (1898–1984), English portrait painter and mystic
- Vera Steadman (1900–1966), American film actress of the silent era
- Vera Storozheva (born 1958), Russian actress and film director
- Vera Stroyeva (1903–1991), Soviet film director and screenwriter
- Vera Suchánková (born 1932), Czechoslovak pair skater
- Věra Suková (1931–1982), Czech tennis player
- Vera Summers (born 1899), Australian high school teacher and principal
- Vera Szemere (1923–1995), Hungarian actress
- Vera Telenius (1912–1991), Finnish singer
- Vera Thomas (1921-1995), English table tennis player
- Vera Thulin (1893–1974), Swedish freestyle swimmer
- Vera Timanova (1855–1942), Russian pianist
- Vera Trefilova (1875–1943), Russian dancer and teacher
- Vera Tschechowa (born 1940), German film actress
- Vera Ulyakina (born 1986), Russian volleyball player
- Vera Vague (1906–1974), American actress, also known by her real name of Barbara Jo Allen
- Věra Vančurová (born 1932), Czech gymnast
- Vera Vasilchikova (1780–1814), Russian minor aristocrat
- Vera Veljkov-Medaković (1923–2011), Serbian pianist and piano teacher
- Vera Venczel (born 1946), Hungarian actress
- Vera Viczián (born 1972), Hungarian cross country skier
- Vera Volkova (1905–1975), Russian ballet dancer and dance teacher
- Vera Voronina (1905–?), Russian actress
- Věra Votrubcová, Czechoslovak table tennis player
- Věra Vovsová (1912–1998), Czech painter
- Vera Wang (born 1949), American fashion designer
- Vera Weizmann (1881–1966), Russian-born Israeli medical doctor and a Zionist activist
- Vera White (1893-1949), American silent film actress
- Vera Williams (born 1927), American children's writer and illustrator
- Vera Woodhouse, Lady Terrington (1889–1973), British Liberal Party politician
- Vera Yurasova (born 1928), Russian physicist
- Vera Zasulich (1849–1919), Russian Marxist writer and revolutionary
- Vera Zavitsianou (1927–2008), Greek Greek theatre actress
- Vera Zhelikhovsky (1835–1896), Russian writer
- Vera Zorina (1917–2003), American actress
- Vera Zorina (singer) (1853–1903), Russian operetta singer
- Vera Zozulya (born 1956), Latvian-born Soviet luger
- Vera Zvonareva (born 1984), Russian tennis player
- Vera, a character on the Spanish children's television program Barrio Sésamo
- Vera, a character from Tolstoy's novel War and Peace
- Vera, a character from Lermontov's novel A Hero of Our Time
- Vera is the name given to a gun by Jayne Cobb in the television show Firefly
- Vera Adare, character from V.C. Andrews' standalone novel, My Sweet Audrina
- Vera Claythorne, character from Agatha Christie's novel And Then There Were None
- Vera Dietz, the titular character of the young adult novel by A.S. King, Please Ignore Vera Dietz
- Vera Donovan, a character from Stephen King's novel Dolores Claiborne
- Vera Douka, fictional character in the ANT1 television series Erotas
- Vera Drake, title character of a 2004 British Mike Leigh film
- Vera Duckworth, a character from the British soap opera, Coronation Street
- Vera Juarez, character from the British television soap opera Torchwood: Miracle Day
- Vera Keyes, a character from Fallout: New Vegas of the DLC, Dead Money
- Vera, one of the 'Macaw Sisters' played by Anna Stolli in the original 2015 Edinburgh cast of Love Birds: the musical
- Vera Möldersm, a character from Strike Witches
- Vera Peterson, an unseen character on the television show Cheers
- Vera Sweet, a character from DC Comics, and love interest to the Creeper
- Vera Stanhope, character in a series of detective novels by Ann Cleeves and the television series Vera based on these novels
- ^Patrick Hanks and Flavia Hodges: Oxford Dictionary of First Names (2003)
- ^Hanks, Patrick (2006). A Dictionary of First Names. Oxford University Press.
- ^ abIn the Russian language, Vera may also be a diminutive of the male first names Avenir and Averky.
About Vera&John Casino
Since its creation in 2011, Vera&John casino is credited to be a reputable place in the UK gambling scene. Every day, new users join the site as returning players keep coming back for more. This is so because there is a wide variety of games that are fun to play as well as a pleasant gaming atmosphere.
Dumarca Gaming Limited is the owner and operator of vera&john. The company in family of Jackpotjoy Group. It’s sister sites are also in plenty on the group. This group is all in support of good initiatives in the community. Its corporate management and staff frequently participate in:
- Environment and nature (cleanup)
- Community health initiatives
You can only wonder with so much going on, how do they get time for all the events? Somehow, they manage to mix them all together.
Keep reading to get a better understanding of how this casino operates and get to know the various aspects like the platform itself, mobile gaming, payout, customer service. In addition, you’ll get to know how much you can win in a day or even month.
This comprehensive review is going to give you an insight, which you can use before opting to use the platform. If you want to jump right in and start playing, you may go ahead. However, get informed first. Let’s go!
On login, a new user at Vera and John Casino receives a welcome bonus of 100 bonus free spins on the ‘Book of the Dead’ with a minimum deposit of £10. They also receive a no deposit bonus that’s available 48 hours after claiming. There is one slight shortfall as the site is exclusively in en. It’s a pity as no other languages are covered.
Array of Games
Just like in all aspects of life, there are times you need to make a judgement about an issue and should you not be able to come to it, you’ll be forced to seek compromise. This is also the case too when it comes to casino games. You may find yourself choosing your games based on its quality and experience. The platform has a unique way to offer you both in a nutshell as you are going to find relevant and entertaining games.
It’s a real joy to get a platform that contains more than 500 games, but better still to get one that has more than 1,000 out of this world. This is the case with Vera&John. They have made their games easy to access and have included various options to filter what you want.
You are going to find 1200 video slots, 40 classics among them some popular titles that include Big Bad Wolf and Immortal Romance. There are also many titles that are best sellers and are favoured by players.
In the mix too, you get 50 slots that have continuous jackpots together with also table games. Players who are looking to get the jackpot are separated in a group that’s called ‘life changers’. Here you are going to find the prized Mega Moolah highlight the current jackpot figures. There are a couple of other jackpots too for Mega Fortune and Major Millions that are up for grabs.
It’s evident that if you love slots, then you’ll find it hard and irresistible to try each and every one. Would you? You’ll have to figure out for yourself. For table game enthusiast, there are more than 160 titles that you may choose. However, a large number of the can only be found in live dealer section of the casino.
Roulette has a number of options too and you may find yourself opting for either American or European. There is also monopoly and Key Bet roulette that intrigue too.
A blackjack fan has not been left alone either as there is the normal one and lots of different options from the many developers on the website.
Poker enthusiasts too haven’t been left behind with a large number of options at hand. There is only one shortfall on verajohn.com and that’s with few video poker and no arcade games.
Combination of Live Casinos
Vera and John Casino has not one but three casinos that are virtual and go the names Paris created by Evolution Gaming tables, Casino Cosmopolitan by NetEnt and Singapore by Ho Gaming.
There are over 100 tables, which have authentic dealers who are more than happy to assist you and have a supervisor overseeing them. This is identical to the common land-based variant.
Evolution has 70+ table with both live roulette and blackjack, plenty of baccarat options, three poker games that are live and Dream Catcher. Both NetEnt and Ho Gaming have individual blackjack, roulette, baccarat with the latter having Sic Bo, which is live.
On the Go – No Problem
Are you a person that’s always on the move? If you are, then you can visit Casino Vera and John online from your mobile or any handheld device. You may be asking yourself, how is it possible? Well, the website is optimised to be mobile-friendly.
Both iPhone together with iPad users are able to download the app on App Store while Android users can get it through Play Store. The amazing thing is that although on the go, you can still enjoy more than 700 games. The experience is similar to you playing on your coveted PC or Mac.
Lots of Betting Range to Choose from
Similar to many competitors, verajohn.com endeavours that its games have a wider reach giving different limits from low to high. This is in every category for RNG and live games. Slot games start from between 9 pence.
Some titles have a bet of 10 pence for each spin. If you like taking big risks, then there are options for you where you can wager to a tune of £500 for each round. Roulette enthusiasts can enjoy their favourite titles either RNG or live format of their favourite table titles from 10 pence. When you bet against the system, your wager is going to go to a max of £5000 and £75000 on live games.
For blackjack RNG, the min bet is £1 with max being £3000 for the ordinary version. However, the live version has a min of 50p while the max is based at £10000. Baccarat limits range from one to 10000 pounds with the live version going between 1 – 15000 pounds. For poker the limits are between 10p to £1000 with the live version between 50p to £5000. The platform offers you a wide array of options that is not only satisfying but also ensuring that your pocket doesn’t get burned.
RTP and Returns
Newbies cannot really understand just how important this so-called return to player is. Also known as RTP, it’s used as a marker to determine how you are going to perform at Vera and John.
You need to understand that winning is not only focused on by a great strategy but lady luck. That being said, this indicator determines the amount you may be able to win on a particular game at a given period of time. This also applies to free games on the platform.
RTP measurement is in percentage and is at all times less than 100%. This simple means that the odds are stacked against you in favour of the house. The probability of you winning is less every time you make free spins. It’s hard to believe that if you carefully study the losses generated by players, there is a pattern indication some profit made. That goes to say that if the indicator rate is high, chances are that your wagers may win big.
Video slots have an RTP of 97% when wagered on any particular bet. This is great because there is a chance of you winning a jackpot that’s progressing. Warning! You need to know the RTP before indulging in any game. Finding the rate on any game is quite easy. You simple to the game details or rules in that matter.
A slot has an RTP of 94%-96%. Anything above that value is considered to give high return on investment. Games that have continuous jackpots have low returns. When it comes to roulette option, the rate is usually between 94%-98%.
Vera&john Free Spins Game
If you are a blackjack fan who adores playing online, then expect an average of 99% with www.verajohn.com providing various options with high ROIs. For poker, average rate is 98% while a majority of scratch cards have a rate of more than 94%. There are some that are quite low though.
Convenient no Gimmick Website
As a unique platform, veraandjohn provide you with a smooth and simple website with its trademark sky blue colour scheme. It’s evident that the operator didn’t want to make the site flashy as they considered the user-experience and optimisation for fast loading. The menu bar contains paid as well as free games titles, login, promotions and main categories page.
When you scroll to the second menu, you’ll find the About Us, terms and conditions, general information, rules, payment options, responsible gambling, privacy, FAQs and contact section. Coming to get information from the online casino is pretty easy and fast. Pages on the website loading times are impressive even if you don’t have fast internet. Lots of websites give users a nightmare when navigating pages, however, verajohn is exceptional.
You can easily find your favourite games on the platform not only using the category menu but also with assistance from distinct labels. You also have an option to display games by your favoured developer and their bonus code. Isn’t that great?
Scientific Games has a mammoth of titles on the platform. By the beginning of 2021, SG acquired NYX and holds an impressive collection. As a developer, SG single handedly guarantees lots of fun with lots of free games.
Vera&John didn’t stop there as they partner with more than 30 developers to increase its already impressive library. You will find all games online with no requirement to download and install additional software.
For a player it’s a welcome blessing to have Casino Vera and John by your side. The library is broad, there is a large developer presence and filtering options are many. What more would you ask for?
Do you need help?
Vera O John Free Spins
As with any casino, customer satisfaction is paramount. The platform gives you the option to receive assistance for any issues that may arise. They include:
- Direct phone line
- Live chat
All these easily accessible on the homepage. Although, the live chat is not 24/7, you can rest assure that your problems will be sorted. For instance, if you need information about promo codes or free spins, coupon availability you can either talk or write to their friendly customer support team. There is also a FAQ section that can answer a question that you may have.
Credibility of Service
In order to genuinely serve players in the UK, any operator needs to have a license, which is valid, and issues by the UKGC. It’s also proud to be licensed by MGA to deliver its services to the rest of the world and also another from the DGM in Denmark. These institutions are known for their strict standards of operation.
As you know, gambling can turn into an addiction just like drugs and alcohol if not contained. In order to ensure that you don’t lose your precious time and funds, Vera and John have helpful tools and information for assistance.
There is a free evaluation of determine your betting habits. In case there is a potential for problems you may set limits or self exclude yourself meaning your login is restricted for a certain period.
The website contains links to institutions that aid gambling addiction like Gamblers Anonymous and GameCare. Vera&John have a zero tolerance to underage gambling of any kind. A startling statistic indicates that underage teens who are already betting have a high probability of becoming gambling addicts in the future.
Vera&John apart from having no bonus deposit, free spins and promo codes they too have a loyalty program. It guarantees daily and monthly winning of £5000 and £50000 respectively. Should no one win the cash, the operator will pay the highest win of that given period either daily or monthly.
It boasts the highest monthly win with a purse of up to £50000. Promotions and bonus code are plenty and frequently updated on a daily, weekly and monthly period. You can get promo codes from the VJ shop.
Unfortunately, there is no recorded award/s to date, however, with the great service being offered, it’s only a matter of time until they bag several. The loyalty program that included bonus code needs applause, as the rewards are not only restricted to bets placed.
Vera&John Casino is a remarkable platform that needs praise. Some key aspects that standout include the impressive gaming library and the simplicity of its website. The site is well structured with lots of options and filters. Choose your favourite developer’s table games and live games.
Upon registration, you get free spins once you’ve made your first deposit. There are lots of games for you to choose from various types of Blackjack, Poker to Roulette.
The group managing the company has lots of initiatives that help the community and the environment. In addition, there are lots of deposits and withdrawal methods, which are swift like visa/master/maestro, PayPal, bank transfer just to name a few.
Vera John 20 Free Spins Zoom
The no deposit bonus is enticing too as it gives you a taste of what’s to come once you sign up. It has proven its credibility being licensed by authorized insinuations guarantee fair play. Partnering with institution too that support responsible gaming is also a plus meaning that the company cares about your wellbeing.
Don’t let the name fool you, you are indeed in good hands on a site that has all that it takes for you to win. As American President said, “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have it”.
This operator plenty to offer that if you wish to play, you are not going to be disappointed. It also doesn’t allow minors who have not reached 18 to sign up and play. This is a welcome to parents who have teenage that already are hooked.
Both seasoned and newbies can get to enjoy what the operator has to offer while on the platform. It’s definitely a place that you want to start your gaming experience if you haven’t.
There is a capable and willing support team on hand for assistance at any time of day or night. Your personal and information is well protected by encryption from prying eyes. Rest assured that your information is not going to be compromised. You may either speak to someone on the phone, get interactive on chat or simply write an email.
In this review, lots of aspects have been covered as regards to the operator. The platform not that sleek but functional. The games are enjoyable and plenty too. If you are the kind of person who enjoys plenty of titles, then you are covered.
Its sister sites are great too but it stands out with the great service that they have to offer. You are not going to get such simplicity anywhere. Verification is thoroughly carried out to ensure that you are the holder of your account. Should you be requested to submit identification and proof of address, you should do so. This is to ensure that you are the true owner of your account and not an imposter looking to cheat the system.
The overall experience is sublime and it’s commendable. One small issue is that the website only comes in English; apart from that, it’s quite enjoyable. Why don’t you try it today as you are not going to be disappointed? Signing up is absolutely free with lots of bonuses at hand.